Home-schooled students intending on enrolling in the BA in Islamic Studies program are required to submit the following:
- A completed BA in Islamic Studies Application Form with the $25 processing fee.
- Official high school transcripts or GED.
- Official college transcripts (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which can be from a parent/teacher.
- Official SAT or ACT score report.
- An essay of no less than 500 words, submitted with Admissions application, which addresses the following question: “Why do you want to major in Islamic Studies at AIC?”