- articulates the shaping impact of historical, social, and political forces, events, and processes on Islamic discourses (disciplines)
- Uses Islamic forms of reasoning and/or scriptural texts/ opinions to analyze contemporary problems especially in the American context
- brings Islamic perspective in proposing actions to achieve social and political justice and solving problems concerning the environment
- shows ability to articulate, interpret, and evaluate the narratives of various communities in the American Muslim experience
- demonstrates intermediate proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking the Arabic language
- articulates Islamic perspective on career/life choices
If you would like to learn more about this program and connect with an admissions representative, please submit an inquiry.